Anyone Using Afriadverts - Are They Legit?

Wanna learn how to design blog? Have questions on CMS, ForumSoftwares?
Topguy
full name:

Post by Topguy » February 5th, 2019, 5:14 pm

I saw this adnetwork called Afriadverts and I want to use it to monetize my blog but I don't know if they are legit.
How good is afriadvert and how much do they pay per click.

Anyone using Afriadverts here?

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

solomon
full name:
Likes Given: 4 times
Likes Received: 14 times

Post by solomon » February 12th, 2019, 4:38 pm

Afriadverts is a Nigerian adnetwork, so, you should expect some shitty Cpc and Cpm that will be around #5 to #20 per click.
Their payment threshold is $50 which can be request for on the 25th of every month.

In all, they have some reviews that ain't that good online

Good luck bro and do let us know when you get paid .

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you complete the following challenge.

•  LOGIN

• SUGGESTED TOPICS
    • Beermoneyforum Review: Legit or Scam?
      Beermoneyforum is a popular online forum that pay you to post and interact on the forum. This review of beermoney forum will highlight various ways...

• Zinoly Review: Legit or Scam?
      This is a review of Zinoly Income Program. Zinoly is a Nigerian news website that allows users to earn by reading and commenting of news post.

Like...

• Refer.ng Review: Legit or Scam?
      I found this Nigeria owned make money online site called Refer.ng that claims to pay members for referrals. This Refer.ng review will give you an...

• Oturl.com Review: Legit or Scam
      Are you looking to get paid sharing your links online with a URL shortener, then you can consider using Oturl. This Oturl review will equip you with...