Mypaidollar Review: Legit or Scam

Ask Questions On How To Make Money Online
uche ~ ~  
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by uche » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:50 am

Make money online everyday doing simple task online on mypaidollar. This review of mypaidollar will equip you with all you need to know to start earning between $100 - $500 per day.
Guys, there is this site called mypaydollar that claims to be paying $5 to $20 per to complete different tasks online daily.

How to make money using this website?
You can make money by promoting your referral link. Every time someone signs up to our website through your link, you earn money. There is much tasks to accomplish daily and much bonuses to win start from $5 per Task and up to $20 per bonus. There is no limit of what you can earn daily, You can make as much as you spent on Working with us.In other words a simple 2 - 3 hours of working can make you $100 - $500 per day.Join us Now and start making money.

Payment Threshold
The minimum balance required for payout is $100 and you can request an Instant payment that can take up to 5 business days.

Payment Method
Payments are made via PayPal, Payoneer, Bank wire, Payza, Western Union and you can request other payment methods in future by contacting us.

How much can you earn?
You can earn without any limits, it depends solely on your efforts and how much you work to promote your link. Many of our top members are earning more than 1000$ per day and 5500$+ per month

Reasons why you might not get paid
There are various reasons why you may not receive a payment you are expecting. Most common ones are:
You entered a wrong e-mail when requesting your payout.

You didn’t complete the verification process.

Other reasons may apply, but if you didn’t cheat, and did everything by the book, you will receive your payment.

I just signed up on this website and will give an update as it goes.

You too can join here to start earning from this site. Here

Share your experience if you are already earning with this site.

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Folorunsho ~ ~  

Post by Folorunsho » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Bro, I am also on this site and I have 2tasks to be completed in dashboard but after doing the task they still remain in my dashboard and I wasn't reward for it.

Please how this site work, I don't understand
IMG_20181204_123508_516.jpg

(Quote)

uche ~ ~  

Post by uche » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:27 pm

Follow the link and answer all the quiz correctly and your wallet will be credited with the amount

(Quote)

solomon ~ ~  

Post by solomon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:49 am

You guys should better watch it, this site has some online negative reviews

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

•  LOGIN