Beermoneyforum Review: Legit or Scam?

Ask Questions On How To Make Money Online
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
full name:

Post by admin » March 5th, 2019, 7:15 pm

Beermoneyforum is a popular online forum that pay you to post and interact on the forum. This review of beermoney forum will highlight various ways you can make money using the forum.

Beermoney forum is a make money online forum with more than 20,000 members as at this time.

The forum has its own reward currency tagged BMF coins, which can be converted to real cash.

How To Make Money On Beermoneyforum
To earn on beermoneyforum, you must be a registered member of the forum, and you need to be active posting and replying to threads on various section of the forum.

You earn:

[*] 50 BMF coins when you create a new thread/topic.

[*] 20 BMF coins when you reply to a thread.

[*] 10 BMF coins when your post is liked by any member of the forum.

[*] By locking your tutorials (i.e members have to pay you a fixed BMF coins to have access to it)

[*] When you Participate in raffle draws hosted on the forum

[*] By completing various task in the forum market place. ( Members come up with different task and offer you some BMF coins to complete the task)

[*] From referrals: 1000 BMF coins when anyone sign up on the forum using your referral link.
Note: The person you refer must make 50 posts before you are awarded with the 1000 BMF coins

[*] The owner of this forum is generous, he gives free BMF coins to members at times.

Payment Threshold
You can request for payment when you have accumulated nothing less than 1000 BMF coin.

The BMF coin exchange rate is 1000 BMF to $1.

Payment Methods
The forum has flexible ways of cashing out. You can request to be paid by Paypal, Perfectmoney, Payeer, AdvCash when you have at least 1000 BMF coins which is equal $1

You can also request to be paid via Skrill, Bitcoin when you have at least 10,000 BMF coins which is equal $10.

When you sign up as a new member, it is advisable for you to read the rules and guidelines of the forum. Violating any of it will get your account banned and you'll loose all your hard earned BMF coins.

Beermoneyforum is a legit paying forum with countless of payment proof available online.

Please do share with us your experience using Beermoneyforum.

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Caster
full name:

Post by Caster » March 17th, 2019, 5:30 pm

BMF is a great forum with friendly members! Unfortunately I didn't reach payout before I was banned by the owner for reason I don't know.
Despite being banned I still check the forum once in a while.

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you complete the following challenge.

•  LOGIN
    • SUGGESTED TOPICS
    • Mypaidollar Review: Legit or Scam
      Make money online everyday doing simple task online on mypaidollar. This is a review of mypaidollar.com
      Guys, there is this site called mypaydollar...

• Oturl.com Review: Legit or Scam
      Are you looking to get paid sharing your links online with a URL shortener, then you can consider using Oturl. This Oturl review will equip you with...

• Refer.ng Review: Legit or Scam?
      I found this Nigeria owned make money online site called Refer.ng that claims to pay members for referrals. This Refer.ng review will give you an...

• Zinoly Review: Legit or Scam?
      This is a review of Zinoly Income Program. Zinoly is a Nigerian news website that allows users to earn by reading and commenting of news post.

Like...