Jumia vs Konga - Which Is The Best E-commerce Platform In Nigeria

Looking to start an online or offline business? Share and discuss with like minds
Olubest ~ ~  
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by Olubest » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:00 am

Which Is The Best Online Shopping Platform For Buying and Selling In Nigeria - Jumia or Konga?
No doubt Jumia and Olx are the biggest/most popular online shopping website in Nigeria. They've made buying of goods quite easy, that you'll be on your couch shopping and you'll be rest assured that you'll your goods at the appropriate time.

However, these platforms aren't meant just for those who are buying, you as a seller can also register and run your business (start selling your goods right in the comfort of your house).

Here is the catch, as a seller you post your goods there, they do the adverts for you and when you make sales, you pay a commission....that's cool I guess.
Jumia vs Konga.jpg
Jumia vs Konga
I have used both platforms for my shopping several times and I have not been dissapointed at any point.

Here is the big question, which of the shopping website do you think is better, in terms of site design and functions, authenticity of products, customer relations, refunding etc.

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Folorunsho ~ ~  
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by Folorunsho » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:11 pm

Buying online isn't my thing because I've got the whole time in the world to visit shops and make my purchase. That may change when I become very busy, although I still visit either jumia or konga to check prices of goods before heading to shops

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

•  LOGIN