Are .xyz Domain Extension Worth Buying?

Wanna learn how to design blog? Have questions on CMS, ForumSoftwares?
wiztech
Cash on hand: Locked
full name:

Post by wiztech » April 24th, 2018, 5:38 pm

Are xyz domains good or useless?
I was looking to buy a cheap .com domain today and while searching I discovered that everywhere the .xyz domain extension is very cheap, mostly around $0.99 - $1.99.
I know this type of domain isn't common, could it be because they are bad and won't rank well on search engine even with proper seo optimization.
Can you build your site with this extension?
Can Adsense approve a website with this type of extension?

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

solomon
full name:

Post by solomon » April 24th, 2018, 11:38 pm

Why would you want to invest in this type of domain? Sincerely, the only thing that can make such a site survive is only if you offer a service that can't be gotten elsewhere.. it will cost you double effort and time input than what you'll invest in .com, .org, net.

(Quote)

luminous
full name:

Post by luminous » May 7th, 2018, 6:19 am

Unless you are trying to build a hobby website and probably not expecting anything from it. No one will take your site serious if you decide to build an e-commerce platforms on .xyz as many will think it's a scam site looking for credit card details to harvest.

(Quote)

IPman
full name:

Post by IPman » March 2nd, 2019, 7:20 am

Domain extension has little or nothing to do with the success of a site. What matters most is the content and concept behind the site. I stumbled on a forum with .pub extension, ever since then I have been a frequent visitor to the site. This site I'm talking about has a good number of members and still growing by the day.

If you have a good concept you will survive on any type of domain extension.

(Quote)

Olubest
full name:

Post by Olubest » March 8th, 2019, 4:30 am

If your contents are irresistible, users will fly in no matter what the domain name used.

Did you say not common? .xyz has been around since 2014, and currently the 4th most registered domain extension.

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you complete the following challenge.

•  LOGIN

• SUGGESTED TOPICS
    • Buy .COM Domain At $5.90
      Buy .com domain at a very affordable rate of $5.90/year.
      Domain registration company Exabytes is currently running a discount promo sales on .com...

• Why Is .ng Domain Still Expensive?
      Have you ever wondered why Nigerians still have to cough out a huge amount to purchase .ng domains while the .com and .com.ng is relatively cheap and...

• Where Can I Buy Domain With Bitcoin?
      I need a reliable domain company where I can buy a domain name with bitcoin or Ethereum. I googled and found some of them but don't know which one to...

• Anyone With Namesilo Domain Renewal Coupon?
      Hi friends, do anyone here have a valid Namesilo renewal coupon code, I need it urgently please?