The Charles Sturt University (CSU) invited application from candidates for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship for international students who are interested in pursuing an Undergraduate or Masters degree program at the Institution.
The Charles Sturt University (CSU) Vice-Chancellor Scholarship is offered to celebrate the opening of CSU’s new campus in Port Macquarie to international students, CSU offers a number of $5,000 and $10,000 tuition fee scholarships to new commencing international students enrolled in courses offered on Port Macquarie campus in Session 1, 2018.
• Bachelor of Accounting
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Outdoor Recreation and Ecotourism)
• Bachelor of Business Studies
• Bachelor of Creative Arts and Design (Graphic Design)
• Bachelor of Criminal Justice
• Bachelor of Environmental Science Management
• Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (With Specialisations)
• Bachelor of Medical Radiations Science (With Specialisations)
• Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
• Bachelor of Paramedicine
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy
• Bachelor of Psychology
• Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
• Bachelor of Social Work (TAFE integrated)
• Master of Customs Administration
• Master of Professional Accounting
• Master of Information Technology
• Applicants must be Commencing full-time international students in either session one, February 2018 or session two July 2018.
• Applicants must hold an unconditional offer* for a CSU course
• Applicants must have good academic grades
• Applicants must be proficient in English Language
• Interested applicants are required to submit the following by email to [email protected]
• Copy of your CSU Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Port Macquarie in Session 30 2018 or 60 2018.
• Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements: grades at 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
• An essay (1000 words) that explains why you have chosen to study at CSU Port Macquarie and that demonstrates your current community involvement (volunteering, work in the community, participation at events in your school/University, etc.) and how you see yourself being involved in the CSU Port Macquarie Student Community.
Applications are open until 11:59pm (AEST time), 14 January 2018 for session 201830 (February) applications and 23 May 2018 for session 201860 (July) applications.
Click Here To Visit The Scholarship Website