Jobs and Vacancies Opportunity Nationwide
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Germaine Auto Centre is an integrated automobile dealership, located in Lekki, Lagos. For over 16 years, Germaine has been a household name for automobile purchase (new and certified pre-owned), servicing, spare part sales and vehicle body work by providing quality service to individuals and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
* Meet and greet customers
* Receive job details from customers
* Take vehicle inventory
* Get prompt update from the workshop
* Share timely feedback/update with the customer
* Reconfirm inventory details before vehicle delivery
* Check for special service campaign (SSC) recall vehicles at the reception
* Recommend additional job details to the customer (as applicable)
* Communicate vehicle repair estimate to customers and secure their approval (Estimate closure)
* Ensure customer satisfaction
* Actively listen to customer’s complaints
Qualification and Experience
* HND/BSc. in Mass Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or any other management course
* Professional certification in customer service will be an advantage Ability to engage.
* Customers in a professional manner thereby enhancing satisfactory customer experience.
* Proficiency in use of computer application e.g. MS Office suite is required
* 3-5 years proven experience in customer service or sales role, preferably within an automotive or manufacturing environment
Required skills and competence:
* Basic technical knowledge to help with customer engagement
* Strong problem-solving abilities
* Results-oriented with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
* Keen attention to details and accuracy
* Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage customers
* Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
Salary is attractive plus other employment benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Application closes 18th January, 2018.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
1 post • Page 1 of 1