King Solomon Hospital - A reputable Hospital based on the mainland of Lagos is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Location: Lagos
* Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
* Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
* Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
* Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
* Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title: nurse, registered
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Must be a Registered Nurse with license
* Single qualification required
* Clinical Skills
* Bedside Manner
* Infection Control
* Nursing Skills
* Health Promotion and Maintenance
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's in person to:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street,
Note: Interested and qualified candidates must be living around Anthony and its environs.