Nursing is one of the most sort after courses in Nigeria. Indeed, Nursing is a very respectable and noble career, many admission seeking candidates are often faced with challenges of finding institutions offering this course. This post is aimed at guiding candidates who are seeking information about where they study this course in Nigeria. Currently, there are 32 universities in the country offering Nursing and are listed below.
- Ambros Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State.
- Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State.
- Ahmadu Bello university, Zaria
- Afe Babalola University , Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Achievers University, Km 1, Idasen-Ute, Owo, Ondo State
- Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State.
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ikeja.
- Bayaro University, Kano
- University of Benin
- Bowen University (Iwo, Osun State)
- University of Calabar, Calabar
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
- Edo University, Iyamho, Edo State
- Federal University, Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Igbinedion University (Okada, 69, Airport Road, Benin City, Edo State)
- University of Ilorin
- University of Jos (Jos, Plateau State)
- University of Lagos (Akoka, Lagos State)
- Lagos State University (Ojo, Apapa, Lagos)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (Ogbomoso, Oyo State)
- Madonna University (Okija, Anambra State)
- University of Maiduguri
25. NDU NOUN
(for registered Nurses only) - National Open University of Nigerian
- Obafemi Awolowo University (Ile-Ife, Osun State)
- Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (Laje Road, Ondo, Ondo State)
- University of Port-Harcourt (Port-Harcourt, Rivers State)
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto.
- Osun State University (Osogbo, Osun State)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Awka, Anambra State)
- University of Nigeria Nsukka