Dataflex Nigeria Limited, one of the leading Technology Solutions and Services Companies operating in Nigeria, is seeking to recruit competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
* Develop a strategic business plan
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
* Sells solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
* Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
* Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors; close new deals within assigned territory.
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Track record of successful deal closure
* Maintain relationship across verticals
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Must be a team player
Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any Business related discipline
At least 5 years slaes experience in the IT & Power Solutions industry (Laptops, inverters, UPS etc)
The ideal candidate must have industry knowledge and access to key people and decision makers and influencers.
Job Title: Sales Manager
* In this role you will be responsible increasing turnover and maximizing profit.
* You will be responsible for both strategic and people development of the sales teams to ensure sustainable growth of the department. Reporting to the Managing Director you will lead from the front and be hands on and active member of the team.
* You will be developing the sales process and procedures, monitoring and supporting the sales function, striving for outstanding customer service and developing the corporate side of the business.
* You must be a Sales Professional (with a minimum of ten years’ experience) in the IT & Power solutions industry (Laptops, inverter, UPS etc).
* You must thrive on delivering the best solutions for the customer and the business.
* You must have a demonstrable track record of increasing new business opportunities leading to sustained growth within the IT industry.
* You must be an effective negotiator and closer of deals with the desire to achieve exceptional result.
* You must have excellent communication skills, proven coaching and people/team development skills, as well as IT skills.
In return you can expect an excellent and exciting working environment, and the opportunity to be integral to the growth of the company.
Salary is competitive and the environment is welcoming and team spirited. We are a truly unique employer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
using “Sales Executive” or “Sales Manager” as subject of the mail
Applicaton closes 12th February, 2018.