Jobs and Vacancies Opportunity Nationwide
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
We are currently seeking a smart and articulate lady to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk officer
Job Location: Abuja
* To perform administrative duties and offer good customer care services to both clients and visitors.
* Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
* To receive and direct visitors.
* To maintain a front desk visitor’s register.
* To participate in organizing office meetings and events; take and disseminate meeting minutes.
* Handling correspondence of a confidential nature and ensuring that confidentiality and professionalism is maintained at all times.
* To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
* B.Sc/HND in any relevant area
* 0-2 years.
* Customer care, communication and public relations skills
* Good telephone etiquette
* Good observation and presentation skills.
* Have a professional approach to all routine tasks and displays a sense of responsibility at all times.
* Focused on the delivery of customer service to everybody on the organization’s premises.
* Excellent time management, interpersonal, organisational, adaptability and team building skills.
* Should be very much familiar with MS Packages and Internet
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Task-Focused, Proactive and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
* Smart, well groomed and confident with a professional attitude at all times.
* Possessing a friendly and approachable personality.
Application closes 1st March 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
1 post • Page 1 of 1