NABTEB 2017 GCE November/December Result, NABTEB Exam, NABTEB Results
The management of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the 2017 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations results.
Candidates who took the exam can now check their results via the boards website https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
HOW TO CHECK YOUR RESULT
1. Visit and enter your Candidatate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
2. Select the Type of Examination - here you choose Nov/Dec from the option
3. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2002
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
5. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
6. Click Submit button to display your result.
To have your result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
1. Follow steps 1-5 above.
2. Click on the 'Send Results to E-mail' box
3. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. [email protected]
4. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How To CHECK YOUR RESULTS USING YOUR MOBILE PHONES
You can now check your NABTEB result using your phone without connecting to the internet.
* Send SMS in the format below:
NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
* For example:
If you want to check your May/June NABTEB results, Send NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*MJ*2012 to 32327
If you want to check for your Nov/Dec NABTEB results, send
Wait for some minutes, and your result will be sent to your phone number as an SMS.