2018 Jan/Feb WAEC GCE Results Is Out - How To Check Your Result
The West African Examinations Council, WAEC has released the results of the 2018 Jan/Feb first series GCE.
Candidates who participated in this exam can now proceed to check their results online via the WAEC official website.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR RESULT ONLINE
Candidates need to purchase the WAEC result checker which cost N500 (five hundred naira only) from authorized dealers or any WAEC office nearest to them to be able to access their results.
1. Visit WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
3. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2018
4. Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
6. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
HOW TO CHECK WAEC GCE RESULT VIA SMS.
In case you want to check your 2018 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2018
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Get Latest Education News: Universities, Polytechnics & Colleges. JAMB, WAEC, NECO & GCE News.
1 post • Page 1 of 1