Can You Change Your Domain Extension Because of Adsense Ban

Wanna learn how to design blog? Have questions on CMS, ForumSoftwares?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked
full name:

Can You Change Your Domain Extension Because of Adsense Ban

Post by admin » May 21st, 2018, 12:59 pm

Hey guys, this pop up in my head just now, , let's discuss.

I noticed this has become a norm for some Nigerian webmasters to change their domain extension whenever they get banned from using Adsense. For instance a site using .com will change to .com.ng after Adsense ban, will again change from .com.ng to something else and keep going on and on like that, some will even change the domain name completely.

Thinking, can't they just move on after the ban and keep their brand name or do people really can't earn without Adsense.

Can you change your domain name because of Adsense ban?

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

POST COMMENT

In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you complete the following challenge.

•  LOGIN

• SUGGESTED TOPICS
    • Buy .COM Domain At $5.90
      Buy .com domain at a very affordable rate of $5.90/year.
      Domain registration company Exabytes is currently running a discount promo sales on .com...

• Where Can I Buy Domain With Bitcoin?
      I need a reliable domain company where I can buy a domain name with bitcoin or Ethereum. I googled and found some of them but don't know which one to...

• Why Is .ng Domain Still Expensive?
      Have you ever wondered why Nigerians still have to cough out a huge amount to purchase .ng domains while the .com and .com.ng is relatively cheap and...

• Anyone With Namesilo Domain Renewal Coupon?
      Hi friends, do anyone here have a valid Namesilo renewal coupon code, I need it urgently please?