Jobs and Vacancies Opportunity Nationwide
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Corporate Communications Manager Needed At Greman Allied Industries Limited
Greman Allied Industries Limited is a leading firm in the agricultural sector involved in the production and distribution of rice and animal feeds (poultry and catfish).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
* We are recruiting to employ a qualified Corporate Communications Manager
* The Communications Manager will be responsible for initiating, planning, and managing our communications activities, drive our Public Relations activities to raise our profile with our key target audiences, increase the reach and quality of our communications to create better awareness of our products and activities; develop internal and external communications plans to build and maintain the company’s reputation.
* Develop and execute/oversee the corporatize communications strategy for the company.
* Source, draft and disseminate timely and regular content for various communication platforms which include: company website, social media platforms, newsletters and annual reports.
* Build the capacity of our staff and consultants in developing media friendly information (from technical to non-technical content).
* Identify new and existing public relations initiatives opportunities to promote organizational program activities.
* Lead and manage internal and external communications to drive engagement, alignment and understanding of the company’s strategy and priorities.
* Plan, implement and manage communications campaigns while protecting the company’s brand.
* Create a positive media profile and positioning using social media and other channels.
* Build strong working relationships with other internal teams and individuals and provide communications consultancy advice the group.
* Ensure efficient and effective use of communications channels; update when necessary to meet audience requirements.
* Act as a spokesperson for the company, provide guidance to the press office team, ensure company executive leadership team and spokespersons have appropriate media training.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising or similar Communications discipline
* Further relevant postgraduate academic qualification will be an added advantage
* Minimum of 3 years of professional services in marketing and communications management roles.
* A demonstrated record of success in planning and managing work programs from inception to completion and delivering on target.
* Full understanding of media needs and media relationships.
* Working knowledge of E-Media channels, Communication/awareness strategy
* Excellent understanding of best practice and digital communications.
* Extensive knowledge of branding principles and tactics through multimedia including the Web.
* Proven ability to co-ordinate media campaigns, communication strategies (internal and external) and to plan, manage and deliver targeted market research programs.
* Experience with communicating using social media platforms.
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Strong writing and analytical skills using diverse tools and computer applications.
* Ability to research, analyse, evaluate and synthesize information
* General ability to draft clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in technical/non-technical written and oral form
* Specific skills in writing press releases and articles/stories for traditional and electronic media
* Ability to effectively manage relationships with media representatives, government officials and other partners
* Ability to plan, manage and work in high-pressure situations under tight deadlines
* Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
* Demonstrates professionalism and a positive attitude at all times
* Excellent knowledge of computer systems, web content management systems, desktop publishing and video/audio editing software.
Salary : N120,000-N200,000
Application Closing Date
Application closes 29th June, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] with the role as subject.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
1 post • Page 1 of 1