Is HP Laptop Brand Good At All?

Wanna Learn How To Create A Website? Ask Question Related To Blogging, Web Design, Programming, Forum Software, CMS etc.
IPman ~ ~  
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by IPman » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Damn, this is the second time I need to ask myself If HP Laptop brand are good and worth buying at all. Sobs 😢 , planning to get my 3rd laptop in just 4 years.
My first HP crashed while gaming with it, maybe I should blame myself for this, took it to almost all the repair shop I know no luck at all, the second HP laptop I got (HP250) G3, I carried this machine like a baby, didn't install any unnecessary application, didn't overload the memory, regularly doing the updates, uh-huh, it was the hinges that first went puffffff, I continue using it like that cos I was scared of those quack guys parading themselves as laptop engineer or repairers, stopped carrying it around, stationed on a table like a desktop computer 💻, finally, it crashed, without notice, just like that, took it to those repairers I was avoiding, was told the motherboard Is dead.

Never ever going for HP Laptop again, they are not good, they are not worth buying, they are low quality brand.

Tell me your experience using HP laptop(s) and suggest me other brands that are good.

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Raski ~ ~  

Post by Raski » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Out of 10 laptops you see in Nigeria, 5 of it will be HP and if they are substandard people won't buy, I know it will be painful getting a laptop crashed this time but I strongly believe if you take it to a very good computer engineer they will fix it

(Quote)

wiztech ~ ~  

Post by wiztech » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:37 am

From experience, when most laptops get to about 2 yrs + , they'll start having problems (from software to hardware).

I'm am not a fan boy of HP especially the thin n fragile design they have these days.

Does your computer even come up at all, the problem could be as a result of several things and not necessarily a dead motherboard, but If a blue screen pop up before your PC went off, I'm afraid, the board is dead.

(Quote)

admin ~ ~  
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:07 am

Lol , bro you are over reacting
HP laptops are good one, if not the most popular brand used in this country and I use one myself.

The fault with your PC could be minor, Look for a good technician to fix it.
If you are in Lagos send me a PM, I know a guy who is very good with Laptop repairs.

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

•  LOGIN