Instagram Co-founders Resign, Set To Build Something New

Wanna Learn How To Create A Website? Ask Question Related To Blogging, Web Design, Programming, Forum Software, CMS etc.
admin ~ ~  
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked

Instagram Co-founders Resign, Set To Build Something New

Post by admin » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:49 pm

IMG_20180925_120841_348.jpg
Instagram co-founders Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger
News has it that Instagram co-founders Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger have resigned from the social media company.

Kevin Systrom, the chief executive officer, and Mike Krieger, chief technical officer, said they are stepping out to allow them explore and build something new.

In their words
“We’re planning on taking some time off to explore our curiosity and creativity again,” Systrom wrote in the blog post. “Building new things requires that we step back, understand what inspires us and match that with what the world needs; that’s what we plan to do.”

"We've grown from 13 people to over 1,000 with offices around the world, all while building products used and loved by a community of over one billion. We're now ready for our next chapter.

"We remain excited for the future of Instagram and Facebook in the coming years as we transition from leaders to two users in a billion. We look forward to watching what these innovative and extraordinary companies do next."
However, some news source reported that the two Systrom and Krieger resigned because
they were frustrated by an uptick in Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s meddling, as Facebook became increasingly reliant on Instagram for its future.

Moreover, here is Mark Zuckerberg statement over their resignation
“Kevin and Mike are extraordinary product leaders and Instagram reflects their combined creative talents,” said Mark Zuckerberg in a statement. “I’ve learned a lot working with them for the past six years and have really enjoyed it. I wish them all the best and I’m looking forward to seeing what they build next.”
What's the next big thing these guys have in mind.... We can't wait

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

POST COMMENT

•  LOGIN