Xenzuu Review - Legit or Scam?

Ask Questions On How To Make Money Online
admin ~ ~  
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by admin » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:34 am

xenzuu is a social networking site like facebook that pays you for everything you do on the site.
This xenzuu review will equip you with all you need to know to earn from the site.

How To Make Money With Xenzuu
Xenzuu is quite similar to other social networking site with functionality to share photos, follow members, like post, share posts, join groups, share links etc.

Like facebook, twitter and other social networking sites, they also display advertisements, which they make money from.

Instead of keeping all the money to themselves, they share with members keeping the community active.

The amount you earn depends on the amount of time spent interacting with people on the site.

You also earn $2 as sign up bonus and also earn more from referrals.

What Is Xenzuu Payment Threshold
Xenzuu payment threshold is $25 payable via PayPal, Payeer and Direct Bank Transfer.

The interesting thing about this is that you earn while you do

Xenzuu social network is still very new and there is still not much to say about how legitimate they are.

Guys, if you have used or are using xenzuu please share your thoughts and experience if this site is really worth it.

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

solomon ~ ~  
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by solomon » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:19 am

Read about this xenzuu sometimes ago on facebook and I did a little research, it seems there isn't any payment proof whatsoever.

Until I see those who have been paid by them, I don't think I'll join

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

•  LOGIN