The management of Alvan Ikoku College of Education has released the 2nd batch Direct Entry Admission List for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates whose names were not on the first list are to check for their admission status.
Click here to check list
Successful candidates are to follow the lined up procedures for their registration.
1. Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
2. Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
3. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
4. Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
5. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
(b) Birth Certificate
(c) LGA Identification
(d) JAMB Result Slip
(e) Acknowledgement Slip
(f) Passport Photograph
(g) Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
(h) All printed screening documents.
6. Open your files with the screening officers.