What Will You Do If Your Adsense Get Banned?

Wanna learn how to design blog? Have questions on CMS, ForumSoftwares?
Rate Business
admin ~ ~  
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked
full name:
Likes Given: 34 times
Likes Received: 1 time

What Will You Do If Your Adsense Get Banned?

Post by admin » December 19th, 2018, 7:35 am

Many webmasters wake up one day to see the adsense-noreply email telling them their Adsense account has been banned.

Many claim they aren't guilty of any offense, that warrant their ban while some are just guilty and deserved to be banned.

Now, lets say you have an Adsense that's earning around $400 monthly and one day without any notice of violation, your account go banned.

In this case what will you do?

Move your domain to a new URL?
Stop blogging maybe because the Adsense alternatives ain't doing well?

What will you do to keep up with making $400 monthly?

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

POST COMMENT

In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you complete the following challenge.

•  LOGIN

• SUGGESTED TOPICS
    • Can I Have 2 Adsense Account?
      I need accurate answers please: I just created my second blog, and I want to know if it is possible for me to have two Adsense account as I already...

• How Many Posts Before Adsense Approval
      I am new in blogging, if I want to show Adsense on my blog how many posts will I need to have before they accept me.
      Why are bloggers always selling...

• Can I Use Adsense on A Forum Website?
      Webmasters often ask if they can use Adsense on their forum or if Adsense can ever accept their application for a forum website whenever the thought...

• Which Is The Best Performing Adsense Ads Format
      Hey yo! Adsense publishers,which is the best performing Adsense format. I have tried all the ads format and I have come to realize that the are all...