What Is The Best Paying Adsense Alternatives To Use

Wanna Learn How To Create A Website? Ask Question Related To Blogging, Web Design, Programming, Forum Software, CMS etc.
IPman ~ ~  
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by IPman » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Still looking out for a good alternative that can complement Adsense, all I have tried seems to not work for me. I tried Yllix, Exoclick, Bidvertizer but couldn't earn anything decent with them even with a couple of clicks and impressions. Tried Adquet too and I was able to request payout a few times then, but now their Cpc is 6 - 7 naira. I also stopped using them.
The only one of the alternatives I tried that was a bit fair is Popads but I don't like the way it disturbs my site visitors.

I am considering to use any of Infolinks, Mgid, Chitika. Apart from these 3 which other one can I use.

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

solomon ~ ~  

Post by solomon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:33 pm

if it is not Adsense, it can never be Adsense, all others are shitty, most of their ads are not targeted

You can try propellerads, their payout is $25

(Quote)

kabsedo ~ ~  

Post by kabsedo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:13 pm

I cannot say you cannot make money with anything else apart fro adsense bc I was able to nail $101 in my first month using media.net.

You can signup for media.net now and see how better it is than adsense.
Cheers

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you complete the following challenge.

•  LOGIN