BROWSE AND EARN FOR FREE

Ask Questions On How To Make Money Online
rottenteeth
Cash on hand: Locked
full name:

BROWSE AND EARN FOR FREE

Post by rottenteeth » January 4th, 2019, 12:51 am

I came across this Crypto tab browser. It’s really cool because it pays you for browsing the Internet and it’s free.

After installation sign into it with your Facebook account or Google account in other to protect your earnings should in case you lost your device, you will be able to log into another device and continue your earning.

As long as you are browsing the Internet your earnings will continue growing and you will be seeing it.

You can speedup your earnings by inviting someone, through you link which you will see below your dashboard.. You earn 15% of what the person you refer mined, and if the person you refer then refers another person you will 10% of what they mined etc,

Truth be told you have nothing to lose because it does not charge you for anything..
Just be coming online and that all you need.

The moment your earnings get to the point of withdrawal which is 0.00001Bitcoin Just click on the 3lines at the top right corner of the browser, scroll down you will see withdrawal, click on it and its will request for a bitcoin address and the amount you want to withdraw. Once you put you bitcoin address just submit. And in 24hours later you will see your account credited.

The link is below

https://get.cryptobrowser.site/4447443?s=wa&f=android
crypto.PNG

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

EvilFer
Cash on hand: Locked
full name: MiRFer

BROWSE AND EARN FOR FREE

Post by EvilFer » May 18th, 2019, 9:22 am

This thing actually works, been using it for 2 days now, the only issue is when you hit the 1000 points required withdrawal it, because they would remove any extra points with itnot sure if it's only me, I have just been using it for 2days it uses yahoo search as default but could easily be changed and after you claim 1000 points the earning of points become slower.
I usually just go to my history select multiple tabs open all in new tab and hit the 1000 points in just minutes then withdrawal.

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you complete the following challenge.

•  LOGIN